Types of App Push Notifications
There are some types of notifications that you can send to your audience depending on your goals and configuration of the push.
- Recurrent: The campaign will be sent recurrently with the specific frequency. You can choose that the campaign is always active or in a specific date range
- Persistent: There are notifications that don´t dissapear during a interval time. Only if the user clicks or remove it, the push will be removed.
- Not persistent: It is necessary to choose how long the notifications are active.
Depending of the types of shipping, there are these categories divided by manual and automatic:
- Immediate: The notifications are sent inmediately
- Scheduled: The notification is sent at the chosen time or after any event (with or without time interval)
- Best Moment: The notification is sent at the best moment choosen by Inteligence Artificial. Every user will receive the notification the choosen day between 8 AM and 9 PM, when its more likely the user to read it.
- Welcome: Campaign will be sent when a device is registered.
- Fidelity: Campaign will be sent when a device doesn't open the application since a specified time.
- Geofencing: Campaign will be sent when a device enters or exists an area.
- Retargeting: The campaign will be sent when the device emits the indicated event. Click here for more details.
- Recurrent: The campaign will be sent recurrently with the specific frequency. You can choose that the campaign is always active or in a specific date range. Explore here this option.
- WiFi Connection: The campaign will be sent when the device is connected or not to WiFi network. Optionally you can specify the SSID of the network.
To discover advanced settings, visit the SDK Guides with full information for each platform.
Updated about 1 year ago