Insert a Whatsapp floating button on your website is very easy and you set your ‘WhatsApp’ number and let your visitors contact you easily:
📱 On mobile, launch WhatsApp mobile app.
💻 On desktop, launch WhatsApp desktop app or WhatsApp Web, show QR Code to scan from phone.
The WhatsApp module is very flexible so you can modify to reflect your corporate branding:
- Set up and personalize your welcome message.
- Personalize the position of the button (left or right), control when you want the button and the chat to appear (delay time).
- Modify the image of the Whatsapp Logo within the chat as well as its color.
- Change the background color of the chat and personalize your header.
- CREATE CALL-TO-ACTION MESSAGES: Use custom CTAs to get users to start the conversation, welcome them, help them and offer them offers or promotions.
- CUSTOMIZE CONVERSATION START MESSAGES: Set the first message so that the visitor can start the conversation immediately.
- SHOW A NOTIFICATION: Once you start a conversation with your users through Whatsapp, they will receive notifications and won’t miss any important message you want to send them.
- ANALYTICS INTEGRATION: Automatically send events to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Facebook Pixel when the user opens WhatsApp. Google Analytics 4 integration with the recommended "iurny_lead" event. You can also create your own custom events or add event parameters.
- CHAT TRIGGERS: Personalize delay time for whatsapp logo and chat window
- THEME COLORS: You choose a color and we customize the entire visual theme of the widget.
- FAST & LIGHT: We only load what is needed. iurny is lightweight and follows best coding practices.
Extend our plugin with awesome features:
- Create several agents: Managing multiple WhatsApp accounts has never been easier. Our Premium add-on allows you to add multiple phone numbers and monitor their availability. Even if none of your agents are available, users will know when to expect an answer.
- Avoid overloading: Avoid delays in answers. iurny allows you to add as many phone numbers as you want. We distribute customer chats evenly among each of your agents.
Updated about 1 year ago