A campaign represents the elements of a notification: texts, emoticons, images, logos, destination url, etc.
Campaigns can be saved, modified, deleted and sent whenever you want.
You can create a new campaign through the side menu of your indigitall console:
Campaigns > AppPush/WebPush
In the first field, you can choose a descriptive name for your campaign and on the right, the platforms that you will send this to (Android, iOS, web).
Just below, you will find three options:
- Campaign: This is where you will need to configure the visual content, layout and behavior of the notification. Optionally, you can also add buttons.
- Filters: you can apply filters to segment the audience that will receive the communication. There are many options such as interest groups, geographic filters, device type, etc. buttons.
- Delivery methods: choose how the campaign will be sent and for how long it will be active. You can send it immediately, schedule it for later, that it arrives automatically when a user registers (welcome), when they approach a point of interest (geofencing), etc.
At the end of this screen, we can see at all times how many devices our campaign will reach. In the event that we apply any of the available filters, this impact counter will be updated in real time.
In campaign you will find the main elements to build your notification: title, body, icon, image, buttons, etc.
Choose a title and body of the message for the notification.
Use words that call for user action and tap on the notification.
The categories are used to group and classify campaigns of the same theme or objective.
To use them, you must create them first from the side menu of the console:
For example, you can create a new products category to categorize campaigns related to new products.
When you need to filter only by new products campaigns, you can do it easily by searching for this category.
You can add emojis in the title or body of the notification you want to send. Press and unfold the smiley icon to the right of the text box, and choose the emoji you want to use.
- The images are stored on our server, so you don't have to worry about hosting the image.
- Don't forget that multiple images can be uploaded to create an animated GIF.
- Resolution 128x128px
- Weight about 30KB
- Recommended format jpg 30%
- Resolution 500x250px (500x500px for iOS)
- Weight about 100KB
- Recommended format jpg 30%
When you add an image to the notification, the image cropping tool will open. You can decide if you want to make two cuts: one panoramic for Android / web, and another square for iOS. In case of making a single crop, the panoramic format will be used for all platforms.
The actions are triggered when a user clicks on the notification: open web, open app, phone call, install application or share on social networks.
In web push notifications, only the open web action is allowed.
- Open web: when the user clicks on the notification, the browser will open, which will load the specified URL.
- Open app: when the user clicks on the notification, the application will open. If the deeplink field is not completed, the application will open to the main screen.
- Phone call: when the user clicks on the notification, a phone call will be launched to the specified number.
- Install application: when the user clicks on the notification, GooglePlay / AppStore will open with the details of the specified application. Remember that you have to provide the app ID for both stores.
- Share on social networks: when the user clicks on the notification, the dialog box will open to share the specified URL.
Segments are interest groups that you can create to segment your audience. That is, impacting certain devices that have subscribed to your notifications in a personalized way.
Create buttons that appear in the notification with striking texts and choose the type of action that will occur when the user clicks on them.
The persistent field is only valid for the web platform.
If you send a notification as persistent, the notification will remain on the desktop until the user interacts with it, either by clicking or deleting it.
The expiration time allows you to specify how long to retry to hit those users who do not have connectivity.
There are 3 different view formats . This property only affects how the Android compressed notification is displayed.
- Basic: the text will be displayed in all screen.
- Half screen: the text will be displayed on the left half and the image on the right half
- Full screen: the entire notification is an image
Custom data is metadata that travels with the push, but cannot be seen by the user. It is useful to implement custom logic in your app, passing parameters through this field.
With the filters you can segment to whom to send notifications in a personalized way.
Choose the country or region, if they are users who have not entered your website or app for a long time, or by the type of device that subscribed to your notifications.
When you create a push notification, you can choose which audience segment to send it using filters. Read on to discover how to exclude some users from Push notifications?
Filters affect the number of devices that will receive the final notification.
In the case of campaigns that are sent automatically, the counter will not show a result of the number of devices to which it will be sent.
- Devices subscribed to: the campaign will be sent to devices that are subscribed to a specific topic.
- Devices that are not subscribed: the campaign will be sent to devices that are not subscribed to the specific topics.
Send campaigns to devices that have applications such as Facebook, Twitter or Spotify installed.
You can also use your own identifiers (for example, email, user ID in your CRM, etc) to create the list in .csv. In this case, you must load the .csv file with externalId as header (first line) and your identifiers in each of the other lines.
This filter allows you to send geolocated notifications. You will send the campaign to the devices that are within the specified areas.
This option allows you the possibility of sending the campaign to devices that have not visited the application in a certain period of time. Also to users who have done so.
When you use the device type filter, this option will allow you to select between mobile phone, tablet and desktop computer. You can also select in which browsers you want your campaign to be shown (Safari, Opera, Edge, Firefox, Chrome).
Choose what type of shipment you want to make.
- Immediate - the campaign is sent as soon as you press the send button.
- Scheduled - select when to send your campaign.
- Best Moment - this module of Artificial Inteligence sends the messages at the best time for each user.
- Welcome - automate the sending of notifications for users that your subscriptions are accepted and forget about doing it manually.
- Fidelity - automate how much time has to elapse without a user accessing your web / app to send a reminder.
- Retargeting automates the sending of notifications when your users trigger an event. You can find more information about remarketing here.
- Recurrent - automates the sending of recurring notifications. You can find more information about recurrent here.
Updated 10 months ago