Thanks to the use of Machine Learning, our tool can personalize the delivery time. Each user will receive the campaign at the time they are most likely to interact with it, increasing the open rate and significantly improving the CTR percentage.
Activated with one button
It’s realy simple. Just select “Best Moment” when setting up your campaign and it will automatically be delivered at the best moment for the specific users.
Artificial Intelligence to attract customers. Use our algorithms to increase sales by improving communication with your audience. Explore all benefits here!
For example: Based on the history of the users, the algorithm sends the notification to María at 8:15 a.m. while Carla at 2:50 p.m. and Santiago at 5:00 p.m., always in the user's local time.
In the case of new clients for whom we still do not have enough information, it will be sent based on the data of the rest of the user. The notification will be sent on the selected day between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Greater impact: Less intrusive, higher open rate, thanks to Artificial Intelligence techniques, the best time to send campaigns is predicted
- More easy: With just one click, it will be sent at the best local time per user without having to waste time deciding what time to send the campaign. By default the campaign will be sent the next day but you can postpone it for another day.
Create your campaign and choose the Best time option in the Delivery methods tab.
By default, it will be sent the day after the campaign is created between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m., but it can be selected so that the campaign is sent on another day.
The algorithm of the Best Time function is constantly improving but depends largely on the amount and diversity of data we have. The more the client has used the platform, the more observations there will be of sending and responding to different types of messages at different times of the day.
- For the devices that have enough information, the algorithm will choose the customizable time with the highest click probability.
- For the devices with little or no information, for example a new device, it is recommended based on the overall behavior of the account.
- For the accounts with little information it is recommended based on the global behavior of all indigitall accounts. If your account is new and you want to do a more personalized delivery, we recommend carrying out an A / B test with smart send before you start using the Best Moment for your campaigns.
When two notifications are programmed on the same day with the "Best Time" there may be users who are hit at the same time with the two creatives.
To see at what time it has been sent and the clicks achieved, it will be enough for you to consult them in the statistics part, selecting as the start and end date the day the campaign was sent to see it in detail by hours.
Updated about 1 year ago